HP Officejet Pro 8710 Cloud Print Setup
- First, to print using Google Cloud Print, you’ll need to set it up from a device or smartphone with Google Cloud Print.
- Check if printer is in active mode. Drop a plain piece of paper into the paper tray. Test to see if both Officejet pro 8710 and the machine are on the same network.
- Sign into your account with Google, and click Enter. Wait for Google Cloud Print to locate any printers on the network.
- If you locate your 123hp 8710 printer under New Devices, click Register and confirm by clicking again on the Register option, and then print a confirmation page.
- If it is available under My computer, your printer will be previously logged in and press Manage to see the Google Cloud Printers reported.
https://123-hpsetup.co is an independent service provider that offers some helpful information for HP Printers. The copyright information is solely ensured for just data reference. We don’t pursue any certifications regarding this. The use of trademarks and names is only for reference purposes.