123.hp.com/envy4500 - 123 HP ENVY 4500 PRINTER SETUP AND INSTALLATION
Unpack the 123.hp.com/envy4500 printer package and hold cords ready for connection at their place. Now place the cables firmly in the wall sockets so that the devices do not have loose connections or power problems. Press the Home button in the left corner of the printer after connecting the cords.
Your Envy Printer is highly acclaimed to be known for color printing at Lab Quality. Your touch screen control panel provides the access to change most of the print settings over the screen display itself. Using the HP Printer Software you can print photos that preserve the quality of the Originals thus exhibiting high durability.Download driver from 123.hp.com/setup 4500
HP Envy 4500 Setup Printer Embedded Web Server homepage provides you the necessary tools to establish the Webscan Connection. Now you can reliably scan documents and then immediately save it on the Web. You get a plenty of options to create editable text formats for your scanned documents. Webscan permits you to store and retrieve originals that are of high capacity.Download driver from 123.hp.com/setup 4500
Your All-in-One is a Multi-Tasking devices that can copy documents, ID cards and photos precisely. Now you can achieve Copy on both sides task spontaneously getting the colors & fonts accurately. Your printer can Copy both Color and Monochrome documents every time. Use the 123.hp.com/envy4500 Printer Software to change the copy settings and then go ahead to create a shortcut access.
How is the HP Envy 4500 printer configured?
- It may make some noise when you first switch on the printer.
- Using the arrows next to the printer control panel to pick the script, country and area after seeing the home screen. Click the OK button now.
- The printer is now inserted when the ink cartridges are inserted.
- Using the cutouts on the sides of your printer to raise the cover of the cartridge.
- See the labeling on the cartridge back cover and first install the three-color cartridge.
- Remove the protective ribbon that covers electric contacts and ink nozzles. (NOTE: The color of the locking levers must match the color on the cartridges.) Slide the ink cartridges slowly into each of their slots and push them into place until they are locked.
- Install the black cartridge in the same way.
- Once the original HP cartridges have been installed, a message box will appear on the Control Panel. Click OK Load the input tray stack of paper. The printer now prints a sheet for alignment.
- After printing the alignment tab, check the speed print side on the scanner screen.
- After scanning the alignment tab, the message box reads ‘Alignment positive’ in the control panel of the printer. To start, click Ok button.
- Users can now wirelessly link the printer to a network or an Ethernet or USB connection.
When you have completed the basic setup, install the printer program by visiting 123.hp.com or inserting the printer CD. Follow the screen instructions to complete the installation process of the printer. The driver software can be downloaded from web link 123.hp.com/envy4500 or www.hp.com/ePrint/ENVY4500.
123 HP ENVY 4500 SETUP PRINTER Help
How do you use an HP Envy 4500 printer to print on iPhones?
We talked about printing through AirPrint software earlier. For any built-in iOS app solution users can print images, papers, emails or any other web pages on their iPhone.
- Make sure that the Wireless Icon is on before you start printing and that your 123 HP ENVY 4500 printer is linked to the wireless network.
- Open your iPhone’s Wi-Fi settings and see if you are connected to the same wireless network connection as your Envy 4500 HP printer.
- It must be remembered that AiPrint can not support public wireless networks such as cellular (3 G or 4 G) internet connections, Bluetooth and hotspots.
- Head to the App Store and download the compatible iPhone printing software. Okay, the software.
- Click the sharing button of the app and check for the print icon.
- Come to your home screen and then open your text, photo, e-mail or web page, and then select the sharing icon. (Otherwise press the menu and then hit the Print button) Tap the Print button after selecting the file.
- You are navigated to the Printer Options menu to choose a printer.
- Choose the printer to use.
- Adjust any printing settings, define the number of copies to print and tap Print choice to perform the printing work.
- Once the printer finishes the printing process, documents or pictures can be accessed by pressing double on your iPhone’s Home button. Go to the Print Center and pick the document that was recently printed.
With the use of HP Wireless Direct, users may print wirelessly via a smartphone, tablet, computer, or other wireless devices-without connecting to the existing wireless network.
123 HP ENVY 4500 WIRELESS INSTALLATION -123 hp com envy4500 setup
Using the Wireless Setup Wizard you can handle the wireless link to your HP Envy 4500 printer.
Download from www.hp.com/ePrint/ENVY4500 or 123.hp.com/envy4500 the latest printer driver from your HP Envy 4500 Printer press the wireless icon on the printer control panel.
- Click on the button next to the settings for printing.
- By scrolling the Wireless Configuration Wizard, press OK. Now the wizard is scanning the list of networks available.
- See if your network name is available. If not, users can manually access the network.
- Scroll to New Network Name and then click OK. Enter the name, then tap OK. Upon request, specify a WEP or WPA key.
- To confirm, press OK. The printer is now trying to connect to the network.
For more help, go to www.hp.com for wireless network printing.
123 HP ENVY 4500 WI-FI SETUP REQUIREMENTS
- A wireless network 802.11/b / g / n, which includes WPS access point or router enabled.
- Wireless Network Connection or NIC (Network Interface Card) computer or laptop.
- The wireless network in which the 123.hp.com/envy4500 printer is connected should connect your computer or laptop.
- Press and hold the Wireless button on the print for a few seconds to activate the WPS app. Now the wireless light begins to blink.
- Now click the WPS button on your router (Wi-Fi Safe Setup).
- The printer takes a few minutes to connect to the wireless network.
- Press the Wireless button on the control panel to show people.
- When you see a printer in error or perform a job, wait until the printer completes the job and click the Wireless button.
- Choose Settings from the display screen of the printer control panel.
- Now, select Wi-Fi Safe Setup from the list of available options.
- If you’ve got a Push button on the wireless router, press the Push button and follow the instructions.
- If not, pick PIN and obey the on-screen prompts.
How do I connect wirelessly without a router to the HP Envy 4500 printer?
- Download from www.hp.com/ePrint/ENVY4500 or 123.hp.com/envy4500 on the wireless switch, the newest printer driver for your HP Envy 4500 Printer.
- Tap the Wireless Direct button on the home screen of the printer.
- If the Wireless Direct setup is disabled, pick Settings.
- Go back to Wireless Line, click ON (Security No) or ON (Security No.).
- If the Wireless Direct is allowed, locate the path and password of the wireless.
- Click the wireless guide button on the home screen of the printer.
- To display the direct wireless name, pick Show Name.
- To display the password, pick Password Display.
- Turn on your computer or mobile device wireless link.
- Search the desired printer and connect it to the direct wireless name.
- Enter the Wireless Direct password when necessary.
- Attempt to print a mobile or device document or picture.
How can a new HP Envy 4500 printer be connected?
Perform one of the following on the basis of your operating system.
- Windows 8: Start – – > device bar – – – > All devices – – > Printer name tab.
- Windows 7, Windows Vista and XP: Run – – – > All Programs – > Run – – > Run folder – > Run Name of Printer.
Choose Setup and Program for the Printer.
Select Add a new printer from the list of options and follow the instructions on the computer.
How to change 123.hp.com/envy4500 printer network settings?
- Click the Wireless button on the home screen of the printer.
- Select Advanced Configurations and Configurations.
- Enable your favorite improvements in the Advanced Settings menu.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to adjust the settings now.
How to upgrade from a USB link to an HP Envy 4500 printer wireless network?
- Perform one of the following on the basis of your operating system.
- Windows 8: Start – – > device bar – – – > All devices – – > Printer name tab.
- Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP: Start – – – > All Programs – –– > HP – > Folders – – > Folders.
- Choose Setup & App Printer.
- Tap Convert a wireless wired USB printer.
123 HP ENVY 4500 MOBILE PRINTING SOLUTIONS
Iphone printing makes it easy for you to work. You can print and print any document or picture store on your computer with the 123 HP ENVY4500 printer.
NOTE: The same network as your machine will be connected to your mobile device and your printer.
We have to install www.hp.com/ePrint/ENVY4500 or 123.hp.com/envy4500 applications before setting the mobile printing solution.
- Pick the picture or document from your Mobile phone and then click Share.
- To check the Print icon, scroll the screen. Click it when you see it.
- Choose the printer you want to use and make the print setting required adjustments.
- After you have made the changes select Print
- Open the Google Play Store and check whether or not HP Print Service Plug-in is installed.
- Otherwise, mount the plugin. Enable it after downloading the plugin.
- Switch the setting to On and print your mobile app.
- Open your document or photo, and then tap the menu at the right corner of the page.
- Select the appropriate printer and adjust the print settings by pressing the arrow down.
- Confirm the printer and the print setup. To start printing, select the Print icon.
- To open the printed window, press Ctrl+P on the Chrome browser or on compatible Google Cloud print devices.
- To update the 123.hp.com/envy4500 printer, press Update.
- Choose the printer you want to use from the list of choices.
- Make the screen settings changes and then press Screen.
- Select the document you want to print and click on the Devices button on the right-hand side of the device.
- Make sure your printer’s wireless network is connected. If not, connect a printer one time to load the built-in driver for the printer.
- Choose the printer you want to use and change the settings of the print.
- Tap Print, then print. Click Print.
- Make sure your Amazon computer has MobiSystems Office Suite App installed.
- Select the document you want to print from the app and tap Print Option Switch print settings to match your specifications and then select print.
- Confirm printer settings and press Print to start printing work.
- For more information, visit www.hp.com/go/mobileprinting on the HP Mobile Printing website.
PRINT FROM WIRELESS-CAPABLE COMMPUTER AN HP ENVY 4500 PRINTER
You can print wirelessly with the use of HP wireless directly on your HP Officejet Pro printer without connection to a network.
How do I print from a Wireless Laptop (Windows) using a printer HP Envy 4500?
- Using www.hp.com/ePrint/ENVY4500 or 123.hp.com/envy4500 to download the new printer driver for your HP Envy 4500 Printer.
- Make sure the HP Wireless Direct option is available.
- Now you need to turn on the Wi-Fi link on your 123.hp.com/envy4500 printer.
- Link to a new network from your computer, as you normally do.
- Pick the wireless network to which you will link. (NOTE: Select the name of your printer to be identified under Hp-Print0**-ENVY XXXX.) When prompted, enter the network security code.
- Do the following if your printer uses the network through a USB connection.
- Use Windows 8 on the basis of your operating system: start – – > app bar – > All devices – > Printer name – > Utilities.
- Windows 7, Windows Vista and XP: Start – – > All program – – > HP – > Printer Directory.
- Choose Setup & Software of Printer and tap Link a new printer.
- In the Connection Options dialog box, pick the Wireless option. Pick the HP printer program from the list shown.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the operation.
Print the required document. Print the document.
Connect HP Envy 4500 printer using USB
Before establishing a USB connection between your HP Envy 4500 printer and your computer, make sure that the wireless setting is switched off. Now, connect one end of the cable to the computer and the other end to the printer. Now, the USB connection is established and you can enjoy printing.
How to change from a USB connection to a wireless network (Windows)?
- Based on the operating system you use, perform any one of the following.
- Windows 8.1: On the left hand corner of the Start screen, click thedown arrow, choose the printer name and then select Utilities.
- Windows 8: On your desktop screen, right-click on an empty area.Choose All Apps option from the App bar, select the printer name andthen tap on Utilities.
- Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP: Start – – >AllPrograms – – > HP – – >HP Envy 4500.
- Choose Printer Setup & Software.
- Touch Convert a USB connected printer to a wireless network and followthe on-screen messages.
How to change from a USB connection to a wireless network (OS X)?
- Switch on the wireless network and then connect your network to it.
- Open the Applications/Hewlett-Packard/Device Utilities folder and then make use of HP Setup Assistant to change the connection from USB to wireless.
- Download driver from 123.hp.com/setup 4500
How do I print using an HP Envy 4500 setup printer on a wireless device (OS X)?
- Ensure that your HP direct wireless is allowed.
- Switch on AirPort.
- When the AirPort icon is pressed, pick the name HP wireless direct that is identified as HP-Print-**-ENVY XXXX.) Add your HP printer.
- Choose Print & Fax or Print & Scan, according to your operating system, under the Device Preferences section.
- Select the + (plus) symbol in the left corner of the printer chart.
- Tap your preferred printer and press Connect.
SOLVING PRINT PROBLEM IN HP ENVY 4500 PRINTER
- When a print HP Envy 4500 printer is not printed, then cancel all documents in your queue and restart the machine when print jobs are stuck in the print queue. Seek to print a page after the reboot process has been completed.
- If your printer is off while printing, an error message on your computer screen will be popped up. If it does not, the HP program you have installed has a problem. Uninstall and reinstall the software to prevent further problems.
- Checking that all cable connections are safe and tight is also important. If there is a loose link, replace it with a new cable.
- If the blue light on the wireless icon does not blink, you need to search for the wireless connection of your printer. Seek to print a wireless test report to diagnose and fix your printer problems.
- Be sure that your machine’s firewall program prevents contact between your device and your printer. In that scenario, momentarily disable the firewall and continue with the print job. After the pages have been scanned, click on the firewall.
- If your 123.hp.com/envy4500 printer does not respond after the above steps, try restarting both your machine and the printer.
- Check the length of the USB cable and the printer position if anything is lacking or wrong on the list. The high electromagnetic fields produced by the USB often cause minor distortions and harm the printing quality.
- Drag your HP printer away from the electromagnetic field in this scenario.
- A cable which is less than 3 meters long is recommended to reduce the impact of the electromagnetic field.